Top 7 reasons for business podcasting
A Business Podcast is an ideal aid to corporate communications.
With a podcast, clients can actually ‘stream’ audio and let it play while they are doing other tasks at their computer, especially as humans tend to multitask in order to be more efficient with the use of their time – on the move or at a desktop!
You also need to ensure that the content has a well and highly perceived value.
Loyalty is key and is closely related to regularity of quality output.
With a podcast accessed through iTunes, you potentially have an audience of millions of listeners.
Podcasting your subject area can ensure targeted content and an avenue for greater interactivity between you and your product or service.
7 Good reasons for business podcasting:
- Use it to increase your marketing reach and on-line visibility
- Corporate Communications of this type can improve your sales and conversion rates
- Develop a regular dialogue with subscribed listeners
- Assure value added content to both increase loyalty and re-enforces branding
- Communicating Industry news and trends sets you apart from the competition
- Interviews with leaders in your particular niche will establish your business as a respected thought leader in your niche or industry
- Podcasting facilities an extension of accountability for your business, for example: service reporting, client discussion, blog commentary / feedback, product planning or version/configuration management.