Award for Supporting SACA & Wellchild UK
Over the last 2 years KHL Interactive have been supporting SACA a national charity who have worked with Children’s Charities since 1989. SACA have raised thousands of pounds for charities such as NSPCC, DeBRA, Dr Barnados, Help a London Child, SCOPE & Children with Leukemia.
The main event run by SACA is the Annual Birmingham to London Cycle ride. Over the last 2 years SACA organised over 400 riders (200 each year) to raise £20,000 and £30,000, respectively. The ride takes place every July over 2 days when cyclists complete the 130 mile challenge.
A presentation event for sponsors, top fund raisers and the director of fund raising for Wellchild was held on Saturday 10th March 2012.
The following trophy was presented to KHL Interactive’s CEO, Dr Savi S Arora for their help in developing the following elements of the organisation’s Social, Web and Mobile strategy:
- Web presence
- Mobile presence with Android and iPhone Apps
- Integration with Active Networks for Registration Management
- Integration with Justgiving.com and EverydayHero.com for online sponsorship management
- Being one of the first organisations to implement Vodafone’s free text sponsorship system (sms)
- Management of SACA’s social channels
- Assembly of Video content for SACA+Wellchild TV Campaign
KHL CEO Thanked the organisations for their confidence in the tools developed and congratulated the organising teams, riders, sponsors and Wellchild’s collaborative approach for making the rides successful.